Cottonwood Heights Parks and Recreation Service Area has 13 tennis courts for use within its Service Area. Courts are available for use by both members and non-members. Tennis reservations may be made up to one week in advance. A wide variety of tennis lessons and events are offered through the Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center. Lessons, tournaments and leagues (through UTA) are available for the beginner to the advanced player.
- Bywater Park: 2 lighted tennis courts
- Antczak Park: 4 lighted tennis courts
- Butler Park: 3 tennis courts
- Mill Hollow Park: 1 tennis court
- Golden Hill: 1 tennis court
- Mountview Park: 2 tennis courts
- Brighton Tennis Courts: 8 Tennis Courts (owned by Canyons School District, limited availability)
Tennis Court Rates
- Ultimate, Premium or Basic Member: No Charge for one court up to 2 hours daily per single, couple or family membership.
- Non-Member: $3.00 per hour
Instruction emphasizes skill development, confidence, success, competition preparation and having fun while learning. Multiples times, sessions and levels of play are offered so that everyone can learn and enjoy the game at their own pace. Lessons are done in 2 weeks sessions and are for ages 3-16. Lessons are for ages 3-16 and are taught in 2 week sessions during Summer.
Tennis Lesson Rates
- Members: $35.00
- Non Members: $45.00
Private lessons are instructed by contracted private instructors. For a list of these instructors, please contact us at 801.943.3190 ext. 0.
UTA Outdoor Leagues
For tennis players who have a competitive edge, youth, adult and senior leagues are available at various courts in Cottonwood Heights during the season, but are not ran or programmed by CHRC. For more information regarding leagues, visit utahtennis.com.
For more information on Tennis Courts, lessons, or leagues, please contact Andrew Davis, Program Coordinator.