The Cottonwood Heights Parks and Recreation Service Area either owns or co-manages the following parks, playgrounds, playing fields and pavilions listed below. Park usage reservations may be made at the CHRC front office. Tennis courts are reserved independently of pavilions.
Reservations & Rates
Planning a big party or get together? Reserve one of our park pavilions for it! Park rental reservations must be made in-person at our office at least 1 week in advance. All reservations require a signed waiver. Events for retail or commercial sales for profit will need temporary business licenses from Cottonwood Heights City. Reservations can be made in person at our front office or online.
Park & Pavilion Rules
- Use of Slip N’ Slides, Bounce Houses, ice blocking or dunk tanks are not allowed.
- As per city ordinance #14.60.090 possession and or consumption of alcoholic beverages is absolutely prohibited.
- As per city ordinance # 14.65.030 smoking is prohibited.
- No refunds will be made on cancelled reservations, but reservations are transferable and may be changed to another available date.
- Credit for inclement weather will only be issued within 48 hours of the date of the reservation and may only be used for another available date.
Park Pavilion Rental
- $75.00 per day or $50.00 per 6 hour block
- (either 8am-2pm or 4pm-10pm)
- $50.00 per set/per day
- (refundable deposit with equipment return)
Tennis Court Rental
- $1.00 per court/per hour (member)
Water Key Rental
- $10.00 per day (refundable deposit with water key return)